We offer a variety of voice solutions to businesses. All our solutions primarily focus around Internet, network and Internet Telephony/VoIP. Some of the solutions we offer include;
- IP PBX Systems – IP PBX systems have several advantages over legacy PBX systems. The main advantages of cost savings and increased productivity
- VoIP Gateways – “VoIP Enable” your existing PBX allowing you to perform least-cost-routing (LCR) of calls between offices and for international destinations
- VoIP Telephones – We supply a wide variety of SIP compatible telephones from a range of vendors including Snom, Cisco, Polycom, Grandstream, Sipura and Linksys.
- Bespoke Voice Solutions – Leveraging both open source and commercial platforms we can develop a range of interactive voice solutions that interface a wide variety of back office systems including databases, directory services, hospitality and billing systems.
- SIP Trunking – If you already have a VoIP Telephony solution then it is possible to still take advantage of our discounted call rates. SIP trunking enables your business to route calls over our infrastructure, bypassing expensive local telecoms rates. Many leading PBX systems such as Mitel and Cisco Call Manager already support SIP trunks.
We have several deployments in business ranging from small office PBX systems to SIP trunking solutions for the larger enterprise. Contact Wi-Manx for more information.