If you have been issued a new SIP password for your Wi-Manx VoIP account, follow the instructions below to update the settings on your Fritz!box.
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!Box by entering fritz.box or 192.168.178.1 in your web browser
- Click “Telephony” on the left hand menu.
- Click “Telephony Numbers” under “Telephony” in the menu.
- You should now be presented with a list of telephone numbers which will include your internet number issued by Wi-Manx identifiable by a telephone number beginning with 7155xxxx. There may also be an entry for your home number.
- Click on the Edit button to the right of the 7155**** entry.
- Locate the ‘Password’ field and enter the new password provided by Wi-Manx, then click ‘OK’ at the bottom of the page.
- This brings you back to the Telephone numbers list. A Green status light should be shown to indicate the account has been registered successfully.
If you require any further assistance, please contact support on 641188.