To find the MAC address of your Sony PlayStation 2 you will need the Network Adaptor connected to the PS2 and you will need the disc that came with the Network Adaptor. Then follow these steps:
- Power up the PlayStation 2 and load the Network Adaptor Startup Disc.
- Once it has loaded, select “ISP Setup” and press X on your controller.
- The ISP Setup will begin to load, and you will be presented with a license agreement.
- Select Agree and press X to continue.
- For connection type, choose “Local Area Network (LAN)” and press X to continue.
- Select “Automatic Configuration” and press X to continue.
- At the connection test screen, select “Advanced” and press X to continue.
- At the “Advanced Broadband Settings” screen, make sure “Automatic” is selected.
- While you are at this screen, make note of the MAC address at the bottom.
Some of the PS2 games also have the ability to list your MAC address.