To find the MAC address of your Xbox:
- Turn on your Xbox console with no game disc in the disc tray.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, choose Xbox Live.
- These steps assume you cannot connect to Xbox Live until you finish configuring your Xbox console to use your PC’s MAC address.
- Therefore, you should receive the following message: “Could not connect to Xbox Live”.
- Do you want to troubleshoot your network connection?”.
- From the Connect Status screen, select Settings.
- The 12-digit number at the bottom-right corner of the Network Settings screens is the MAC address of your Xbox console.