Please note: this only applies to users on adsl/adsl2+ connections (Broadband Plus/Lite).
If you have just updated the firmware of your Fritz!box and it has not come back online, please check and/or follow the instructions below:
- Open the user interface of the FRITZ!Box by entering fritz.box or 192.168.178.1 in your web browser.
- Click “Internet” then “Account information”.
- On the main page area near the bottom under “Connection Settings” click the blue link “Change connection settings“. This will extend the page.
- Under the heading “DSL ATM Settings”. Select the radio button – “Set manually” and enter the details as follows:
- Click “OK”
- You should now be able to access the internet again once the orouter has established a connection to the internet. This can be confirmed by checking the LED marked “Info” is lit green.