Can I get a custom reverse-DNS (rDNS) entry?
We can create reverse-DNS (rDNS) entries for the following services;
- Business ADSL (20:1)
- Business ‘Lite’ ADSL (50:1)
- Wireless Internet Service (10:1)
rDNS entries are not available to residential Manx Broadband customers.
For Wi-Manx to create rDNS entries the following criteria must be met;
- You must have a working, matching forward lookup record
- You must be the registered owner or administrator of the domain
Please note – these records are processed manually and may take upto 7 working days to action.
Please contact Wi-Manx technical support to arrange an rDNS entry
- Wi-Manx do not delegate authority for rDNS entries
- Each IP address may only have one rDNS record
- rDNS entries are configured at the discretion of Wi-Manx